Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Two New Promotional Tools I am Using

Hi Everyone. I wanted to let you know about the two new promotional tools I am using. Both are free to join. The first gets you Opt-In Subscribers, and the second free Solo Ads.

Triple Your List
Can you really get quality leads - for free? We promise that ...

You WILL Generate A Consistent Stream of Hungry, Targeted, and Responsive Double Opt-in Leads, On Auto-Pilot ... Even if you're Stripped Naked, Dipped in Honey, Covered In Feathers, Stuffed In A Box & Dropped Into A Corn Field in The Middle of Iowa!

I love that ad they have. I got 21 opt-in leads for free in July with this system. Easy to use, and the leads are emailed to you. I ad them to either my Traffic Oasis autoresponder, or my CashFlow123 List in Response Magic.

Sign Up Here: Triple Your List

----------------------------------------------

Solo-Ads: Free Solo Ezine Ads

Free Solo Ads

As a subscriber, you'll get Free Solo Ezine Ads in a variety of different ways...



Win free solo ezine ads in our exclusive contests
Earn free solo ezine ads by referring subscribers
Earn free solo ezine ads by reading your email
Earn free solo ezine ads by referring advertisers

You get .05 credit for each 'paid' link you click on in a solo ad.
You get .50 credit for each subscriber that you refer and...
You get 1.00 credit for referring a paying advertiser.

With our super-low pricing on solo ezine advertising, you can 'rack up' loads of quality exposure in no time!

Spend your credits just like cash - Solo Ads start at just $2.00!

I get 10 or more emails a day that I quickly view, earning $40-$60 per month in free Solo Advertising. To manage the emails, I set up a special folder and a rule in my email program to receive these ares, then once a day, I view the emails. Simple as that. Similar to surfing Traffic Exchanges.

Sign up Here: FREE SOLO ADS

------------------------------------

I hope you find these tools useful like I do.

Rod Larrivee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home