Friday, July 28, 2006

Does InstantBuzz Really Work?

Yes, for me it does. I promote it to my PIF4P members. I have created an ad on Instant Buzz that gets many hits a week, and at least 1 or 2 signups. Anything that is free to join, no work to maintain, that gets signups to me, is worth doing. The more people that join your InstantBuzz group, the more you ad shows. Get signed up and promote your link to your PIF4P members.
There is one thing I will ward you about. In my opinion, DO NOT use the MailSpace Ads. First of all they are a bit irritating, they advertise your competitor’s links, and can be considered spam as they contain commercial advertising.

I'm sure you've heard the buzz about the bestway to get free traffic to your website.
But if you haven't, you definitely need to visit:http://www.InstantBuzz.com/r/?rodl13

Instant Buzz is the easiest way to drive targetedtraffic to your website.
Simply follow 3 easy steps and you will start toreceive a steady flow of free traffic on virtualautopilot.

Visit the site below to get started now:http://www.InstantBuzz.com/r/?rodl13

Thanks,

Rod Larrivee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home