Saturday, July 29, 2006

How Skype saves you money in your Pay It Forward 4 Profits Business

Skype? What is it exactly? Well to put it simply, if you have a computer, and a high speed internet connection, Skype works very similar to your Home Phone. The only difference is it is a lot cheaper, and sometimes even free.

After you download and install Skype, you can make Skype to Skype calls anywhere in the world for free. You can make Skype to landline of cell phones in North America also for free. And most international calls are 2 cents/minute.

As your Pay it Forward 4 Profits business grows, you will have international members. Some of my fastest growing members are in Great Britain , Australia and South Africa

With Skype, we talk for free. And they can get involved on the live conference calls for a fraction of the cost of traditional land line long distance rates. Skype also allows for a 9 person conference call.

Skype-In is also a great feature. For $4.00/month, I get a regular phone number, call display and voice mail. Phone numbers are available in countries all around the world. Actually my Home Office Number is a Skype Number. I use this because I move around a lot. Where ever I have my Laptop with Skype running, my phone number stays the same.

I recommend you purchase a head set for Skype. It virtually eliminates any background noise. People do not know I am on a traditional land line. My headset I picked up at a computer store got $15.00. You can mow even purchase Skype compatible Cordless Phones that work with your existing land line and Skype through a USB adaptor on your computer.

Download Skype NOW!

download Skype

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home