Sunday, September 03, 2006

Traffic Swarm, the How To and Why?

Traffic Swarm provides a built-in traffic and advertising source for your new website. When you sign up and activate your account, you get 100 free advertising credits. You can immediately login to your Traffic Swarm account, set up an ad for free and promote your site to millions of online visitors at no cost whatsoever. This is an amazing free advertising program that will put you on the fast track to getting traffic and making profits with your website.
Click here to sign up FREE now!

Now the question is, do I upgrade my Traffic Swarm account . . . .or not? I have been using Traffic Swarm for 3 months, and I generate signups for my programs almost every day. There is a secret to Traffic Swarm, that most free members do not know. If you are a Pro Member, you get 2500 credits per month just to start out. And most important. You earn 2 – 3 time the credits for surfing that free members get. Also, you can make money. You get a $5 commission for every personally sponsored member. It doesn’t stop there $4 for the nest level. $3, nest, $2, and then $1 per month for the 5th level. I took me only 15 days to get my monthly Traffic Swarm paid for, by referring my members to this great Traffic Exchange. You also get credits for all the surfing habits of your downline members.

Now, upgraded members sites get shown more. Of course, it cost money for Traffic Swarm to operate. They must reward there Pro Members. One of the key secrets I use, is I never let my Traffic Swarm credits get below 3000. The Traffic Swarm programmers use complicated algorithms to decide which ads to show and how often. They have to look at how many credits members have, and show the ads of the members with the most credits more often to use up those credits.

The other secret I use is multiple ads, pointing to the same web sites. I currently use 15 ads to promote my PIF4P business. Each ad gives the viewer a different reason to click on my ad. Remember, that almost 95% of Traffic Swarm Users are already Internet Business Owners. Do not try to sell them your business. Try to sell them something that helps their existing business.

My traffic Swarm Pro memberships is one of my most cost effective advertising methods I use to promote my websites.

Click below to sign up, or if you are already a member, its time to upgrade and get some signups!

Click here to sign up Now!

Rod Larrivee
206-973-7016

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home